CWN - News & Information for Coventry & Warwickshire 20x21spacer.gif (59 bytes)What's New?Search CWN

[05 JUN 00] CRIMES, FIRES & ACCIDENTS
Belgrade Loo Goes Up In Smoke

An arsonist caused £2,000 of damage to the Belgrade Theatre in Coventry when they set a toilet roll on fire.

The blaze started in a cubicle in the gentsí toilets at the theatre in Corporation Street on Saturday between 12pm and 12.45pm.

The offender set fire to the toilet roll and the fire quickly took hold. Smoke damage was caused to the rest of the toilet.

Police are trying to trace the culprits and are urging any witnesses to rind 024 7653 9010.
    
1x22rule.gif (89 bytes)
Win prizes everyday with the CWN competition!

150x15more.gif (274 bytes)



CWN - The Key Facts

CWN / Crimes, Fires & Accidents / 5 Jun 00

©1995-2000 Coventry Internet Developments Ltd

This page modified on 10 November 2008 09:49:15AM